Hey guys I'm new to this forum so if I screw up any formatting or protocol I apologize in advance.
I'm a college student currently conducting a little research project for my marketing internship looking at the difference between northern and southern craft brew cultures and I was wondering if you guys could give me a little consumer feedback.
1) What do you guys feel is the largest difference between northern and southern California craft breweries? (In terms of style, culture, etc...)
Ex: South (Stone, Ballast Point, Karl Strauss) vs. North (Lost Coast, Sierra Nevada, Lagunitas)
2) Do you feel there is any difference between northern and southern craft beer enthusiasts? (Habits, knowledge, preferences)
3) When purchasing craft beer, do you normally stick with a familiar beer, or try something new?
3) Are you more likely to try a new beer at a social setting (bar,event) or on your own time (groceries)?
4) What about a new beer would make you most likely to try it? (Reputation, Advertising, Label Design etc...)
These are just some preliminary questions to get the ball rolling and I would love to keep the discussion going with you guys. Thank you very much for your time.