New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Going to San Diego, which brewery should I go to?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 06:15 AM   #11
Cyclman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 288 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 105

The Regal Beagle is a pretty cool beer bar. Stone is awesome, I am not a huge fan of their mass releases, but the specials and guest list (imported rare bottles) are incredible, good food, good atmosphere.

Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime! Bill Owen quote

Join the Beacon Point (Aurora, CO) Brewclub on Facebook- casual, fun brewing, drinking, socializing, visiting the great breweries / brewpubs in CO!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
Haxmax
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I used to live in Encinitas and got into home brewing because of my love of Pizza Port… so I always highly recommend them. The Monterey Pizza and a Shark Bite is my "death row" meal.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply