Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Favorite places to drink in San Diego

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2006, 03:59 AM   #1
Jetsers
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Favorite places to drink in San Diego

Rock bottom! Favorite beers here. Great White Light is my favorite beer here and they sell it in 5 gallon kegs.

Callahans! Blueberry Wheat is such a smooth and mello beer all you can do is drink more of it.

Carl Straus! Stargazer... If you get a chance drink a pint or 2.

The filling station. Its a little hole in the wall bar. They have arogant bastard on tap.

The Sunshine Company down in OB, since they usualy have 3 or 4 taps just for ballast point brewing beers. (If you have never had Yellow tail, you are missing out on one of the best beers ever made.)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
Wheat King

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsers
Rock bottom! Favorite beers here. Great White Light is my favorite beer here and they sell it in 5 gallon kegs.

Callahans! Blueberry Wheat is such a smooth and mello beer all you can do is drink more of it.

Carl Straus! Stargazer... If you get a chance drink a pint or 2.

The filling station. Its a little hole in the wall bar. They have arogant bastard on tap.

The Sunshine Company down in OB, since they usualy have 3 or 4 taps just for ballast point brewing beers. (If you have never had Yellow tail, you are missing out on one of the best beers ever made.)
I'll attest to the deliciousness of Karl Strauss!
We have a Restaurant/Brewery here in Costa Mesa that I love to drink at. My favorite is the Red Trolley.

Old 08-27-2006, 07:27 AM   #3
fvl306
Recipes 

Lived in San Diego for 4 years before moving to NC. I would kill for some Mary Jane from Rock Bottom.

I also can't get any Stone Brewing Company or Deschutes Brewery out here, which makes me sad.

Quick Reply