Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Bay Area, CA- Buffalo Bills, Jacks

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
J-Man
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Bay Area, CA- Buffalo Bills, Jacks

I didn't see these 2 listed on the forum, so I thought I'd mention them. Buffalo Bill's is a nice little micro-brewery/restaurant in Hayward, CA. If you go there, I highly recommend "The Taz" and "Ricochet Red". Food is pretty good there too, but a little pricey for a brewpub- expect 8-14 bucks for a meal or appetizer. Jacks is a brewpub in the Fremont Hub, in Fremont. Jack's usually has some good seasonal brew, and their IPA is pretty decent too. As for food, the jambalaya is great- especially if you like a little bit of heat. If you happen to be in the Pleasanton/Livermore area, there are many great dives to grab a brew. One of my favorites is the Rock House sports pub and grill. They have about 16 beers on tap and lcd TV's everywhere you look. The food is great too; they've got great fish & chips, and tasty appetizers. I'm always looking for a great brewpub, so I'll keep everyone posted if I find any more in the area.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply