Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > Hawaii HomeBrew Forum > Soperbrew is coming to Oahu!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Soperbrew
Who rated my beer?
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 63 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default checking in

3 days down & 2 to go here on Oahu. In general it's been rough with the kids, especially during meal times. 6 yr. Old constantly whining finding every little thing to get upset about, and 3 yr. Old running off non-stop and throwing huge tantrums whenever he's picked up and not allowed to run off to where he wants.

I'd say we spend 50% of the time chasing the 3 yr. Old, 20% of the time dealing with the 6 yr. Old's fussy whining, leaving only 30% of actual enjoyment. The best part of the trip has been a 1 hr cruise on a catamaran sailboat and the next most relaxing time has been breakfast since the kids will actually sit & eat then.

So far I've had Big Swell IPA, Bikini Blonde, & Coconut Porter from Maui Brewing, and Something Wave Amber by Kona. Not many chances to have beers while chasing after the kids.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply