Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Oregon HomeBrew Forum > Planktown Brewing?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
Beernip
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I've always sat at the bar but never had a problem getting a beer. Wish they would rotate their tap selection a little more often.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #22
dog_gone
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by malador View Post
How long did it take you to get a beer? We went by last night and sat at a table for twenty minutes and couldn't get anyone to take our order. We ended up just leaving.
Sorry, I missed this when you posted. We sat at the bar; both the male and female were pleasant and, for the most part, attentive. They did get a little busy and service wasn't perfect. Nevertheless, I was still satisfied with the service received.

The place is still fairly young and they still need to work a few kinks out. That being said, both the food and drinks we ordered were good enough for now; the burger was delicious. I'll definitely be giving them another try.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #23
dog_gone
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Okay, they've started filling cornies.

It sounded as if they hadn't done many fills as of last week, as their process seemed somewhat, um... flexible. I think the bartender said it would be $64 per fill, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure whether you can get cornies of everything on their menu, or just a few brews.

Quick Reply