Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Oregon HomeBrew Forum > NW folks - McMenamins

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2006, 12:08 AM   #1
AllHoppedUp
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default NW folks - McMenamins

I LOVE McMenamins. Good beers, good food, funky atmosphere - what's not to love?

I know they're kinda the anti-establishment crowd, but I sure wish they'd start distributing. I live about three hours from their nearest location (Edgefield) so there are long dry spells between my visits. My wife and I stop by for a couple pints every chance we get. She likes the Ruby (go figure) and I'm usually all over the IPA (or Hammerhead).

Anybody else feelin' it?

AHU

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply