New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Oregon HomeBrew Forum > Interest in homemade brew stands?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
BigGIronWorks
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Default Interest in homemade brew stands?

Hello Oregon brewers,

I am a small time fabricator who enjoys making things. My home-brew friend introduced me to Brew Sculptures last year. I thought I could make a few per year and sell them. I have only made two so far but I was wondering if there are any suggestions or recommendations on what would be the best type for weekend brewing or garage brewing and what would sell best.

The flat stand that I made last year was purchased by a Vancouver brewery and is featured on their website.

I have a three tier vertical stand listed now on craigslist but I have not seen much interest, thus the point of this post. I have some pictures of that one.

Thanks so much brewers!

Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
mikescooling
Recipes 

Liked 198 Times on 152 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Yea, the same stand that you made, but for the size of a keggle. 2x2 16gauge mild steal. Then you can give people to option to add on, things like casters, paint, pumps, control box mounting, ect..Lots of these guys are working on the cheap, but about the same amount have room's built just for brewing and money is no object. Try to have something for everyone. Don't forget these things become part of us, so we want to be a part of the process.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 584 Times on 363 Posts
Likes Given: 52

You'll need a Vendor account in order to advertise here. Please contact the admin, TxBrew, via private message for information.

Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply