Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Oregon HomeBrew Forum > Breweries and Brewpubs from Portland to San Francisco

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
greggor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Breweries and Brewpubs from Portland to San Francisco

I'm driving to Portland from Utah then down highway 101 along the coast to San Francisco and want to visit the best brewpubs along the way. I have a great interest in visiting Nano breweries. These are the ojnes I have on my list so far: Dechutes, Rogue, Anderson Valley, Bear Repubublic and Russian River on my list. What others should I visit.
So Many in Portland but I am only going to be there a day and a half tops. Reccomendations please.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
smagee
Most impressive "member"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Moylan's is just north of SF and has a good selection. Decent food too. 21st Amendment is worth checking out, if you're planning on traveling *through* SF. It's close to the highways; just make sure you don't drive through there when a Giants game is getting out .

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply