Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > WA brewers festival fathers day weekend

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default WA brewers festival fathers day weekend

Coming up fathers day weekend. When the family asks you what you want to do for father's day, here's the answer.

A good mid sized event with lots of beer to sample. I was at this event about 5 years ago before I moved to CA, but now since I'm back in WA I'll likely check it out again. At St Edwards park in Kenmore WA.....Hey I live in Kenmore

No affiliation. Just wanted to put this out for anyone who wasn't aware.

Washington Beer Commission - 2009 Washington Brewers Festival

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Last edited by Zen_Brew; 06-03-2009 at 05:29 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
Bokonon
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

We went last year and had a great time. Of course the weather was unpredictable, it was supposed to be cool and rainy all weekend so I only packed pants and warmer clothes. Turns out it was in the 80s to 90s and crazy sunny.

Not sure if we are going to be able to make it this year, but I hope so.

Also they have been working on the park so there is a lot less parking this year, so you have to pre buy parking and only after everyone has showed up and started leaving will they let people into the parking lot.

It's one of the best events I've been to where you can actually talk to a lot of the brewers.

Of course this year it coincides with NHC down in oakland so a lot of the people I know that would be there will be down in oakland instead.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewtopia View Post
I'll be there. We'll be pouring Naked City Dubbel.
I'll put tht on my list for sure to try. Picked up my tics at the LHBS today. Probably gonna go to the Fremont fair on Sat and the beer fest on Sunday.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Quick Reply