Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > Seattle Brewers! 08/02/2009

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2009, 07:10 AM   #61
philrose
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by schielke View Post
Sounds like we need a mulligan brew!
Brilliant!
Planning- Witbier

@philthebrewer

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #62
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Well I'm all kinds of down for that!

I'd still like to see if we can't make something outta that monster Saison. Of course I haven't tasted it, but maybe it can be blended into a lighter saison or something like that.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 01-06-2010, 06:48 AM   #63
Keff
Recipes 

I read through this whole thread and thought how fun this seemed to be. I live in North Seattle and am just starting to collect equipment for All Grain. I have about 8 extracts and 5 months under my belt. Are you guys doing this again? I would love to watch someone do All Grain and meet some other local brewers. Thought about joining a homebrew club, but I like casual better. Less structure and time commitment.

Quick Reply