Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > Hello Fellow Washingtonians!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #41
Seanwallner
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChshreCat View Post
Yeah, we moved in to crowd it up some more.
Howdy Cat. Im near Lake Goodwin. Ive seen ya on here before and always meant to give ya a shout. Do you belong to a club in the area? We have a great one I belong to. Love to have ya. LOve to brew together some time also or talk shop.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #42
Seanwallner
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Brew View Post
I brew on an electric HERMS rig, but the concepts are all the same. I started out all grain with the 10 gallon Gott cooler.

There's a good chance I'll be brewing this weekend. I need to get a Schwarzbier done for an internal club competition. It could be interesting as we have to use the Anchor Steam Cal Lager yeast, which is not the native yeast normally used to brew a Schwarzbier.
BREW or GEBL? I belong to the Stilly Mashers. Maybe Ill run into ya at NHC. Would love to check out your rig and maybe brew sometime. Happy brewing

Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #43
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hey Sean. I'm with GEBL. I know a couple Stilly Mashers. Karen and Bob, and Mark and Alison. Your welcome over anytime. Things are getting crazy between the NHC planning and a May wedding for me. I will be brewing up a couple wedding beers pretty soon.

Cheers

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 04-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #44
davidr2340
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanwallner View Post
Howdy Cat. Im near Lake Goodwin. Ive seen ya on here before and always meant to give ya a shout. Do you belong to a club in the area? We have a great one I belong to. Love to have ya. LOve to brew together some time also or talk shop.

Hey Sean,

I spent a lot of time on Lake Goodwin back in the day!!!

Quote:
Hey Sean. I'm with GEBL. I know a couple Stilly Mashers. Karen and Bob, and Mark and Alison. Your welcome over anytime. Things are getting crazy between the NHC planning and a May wedding for me. I will be brewing up a couple wedding beers pretty soon.

Cheers
Wedding... What's this you speak of? Congrats bro!!!

Primary: Empty
Kegged: Hazelnut Brown Ale / Tipple Twister Barleywine

Old 04-07-2012, 03:47 AM   #45
ChshreCat
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 457 Times on 363 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanwallner View Post
There's another guy on the island on here who's invited me to a club he's in. Not sure if it's the same one. I just haven't had a chance to make it yet.

"Science + beer = good!"
-Adam Savage

Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 AM   #46
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidr2340 View Post

Wedding... What's this you speak of? Congrats bro!!!
Didn't I mention it when you were over? What a dunce I am sometimes. We are getting married on May 5th over in Leavenworth with a renaissance theme. We are going to have just a small to mid sized wedding, and then we are going to have a big party on Sat May 12th at the house to celebrate the wedding. We figured it is much easier to just have a big celebration party at the house the week after to share and celebrate the event with friends, then to have a big wedding and all the expense, and people not being able to drive to Leavenworth, or having to worry about wedding gifts and all the jazz.

You are more than welcome to head over to the party on the 12th. They'll be plenty of beer and other libations I'm sure. Renaissance attire is optional at the party. Some guests want to dress up, some do not. Once we're good and drunk the Ren folk can terrorize and pillage the non Rens as they see fit

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 04-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
davidr2340
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Didn't I mention it when you were over? What a dunce I am sometimes. We are getting married on May 5th over in Leavenworth with a renaissance theme. We are going to have just a small to mid sized wedding, and then we are going to have a big party on Sat May 12th at the house to celebrate the wedding. We figured it is much easier to just have a big celebration party at the house the week after to share and celebrate the event with friends, then to have a big wedding and all the expense, and people not being able to drive to Leavenworth, or having to worry about wedding gifts and all the jazz.

You are more than welcome to head over to the party on the 12th. They'll be plenty of beer and other libations I'm sure. Renaissance attire is optional at the party. Some guests want to dress up, some do not. Once we're good and drunk the Ren folk can terrorize and pillage the non Rens as they see fit
LOL! Nope, I don't think you did! Regardless... CONGRATS!!! That sounds like an awesome idea for the wedding/party!
Thanks for the invite. I think I need to make the 5 minute drive over for this one!!!

Primary: Empty
Kegged: Hazelnut Brown Ale / Tipple Twister Barleywine

Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #48
Seanwallner
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChshreCat

There's another guy on the island on here who's invited me to a club he's in. Not sure if it's the same one. I just haven't had a chance to make it yet.
Would that happen to be Matt?

PENITENT BREWING
STANWOOD,WA

" You have been drinking bad beer, Seek Penance"

Old 04-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #49
Seanwallner
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Brew

Cheers
Very cool. Congratulations. Let me know after things cool off when your brewing next. I'll definitely head over. Cheers

PENITENT BREWING
STANWOOD,WA

" You have been drinking bad beer, Seek Penance"

Old 04-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #50
DobrePivo
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Phil from Kent here. I'm a glutton for punishment and like long brew days, usually double and triple decoction lagers. I also belong to the Impaling Alers homebrew club.

Quick Reply