Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > Hello Fellow Washingtonians!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #191
ManhattanProjectBrewing
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaineT View Post
Hello from East of the Cascades (^0^/) MCZA member and garage propane stand brewer here, I'd use my RIMS but it only flips the breaker when plugged in
Hey There Shaine! Welcome to the fray….. I’m in West Richland; also an MCZA member. I don’t know if you were at the last meeting but I brought the Mexican Ale… Seemed to be a hit. I should’ve entered it in the quarterly contest. Dangit! None-the-less, welcome to HBT! See ya ‘round!

Cheers,

-JM

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #192
ShaineT
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanProjectBrewing View Post
Hey There Shaine! Welcome to the fray….. I’m in West Richland; also an MCZA member. I don’t know if you were at the last meeting but I brought the Mexican Ale… Seemed to be a hit. I should’ve entered it in the quarterly contest. Dangit! None-the-less, welcome to HBT! See ya ‘round!

Cheers,

-JM
Ah nice, was wondering if any of us were on here, heh. I'm in NW part of Pasco btw. I should be able to make the next meeting. Cya.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #193
Hopper77
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiditynerd
Hey all! So we finally made it. It is lovely here! Everyone should cross them countryes some time! We settled for now in Kent but ive seen it also as east hills / meridian. Ive heard tell about larrys homebrew shop.

So if anyones down for wine making, we have a couple acres of blackberry. Would love to meet some folks here.
Larry's is an awesome place. I'm in Covington and am always looking to meet fellow brewers. We should do a swap sometime. Right now I have my amber my pale ale and a strawberry wheat beer on tap

Old 07-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #194
Tubbster85
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hello from Port Orchard. Been on here for a little over a year and never realized there is a WA forum on here, awesome!

Old 07-13-2013, 12:54 AM   #195
Dylan42
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbster85 View Post
Hello from Port Orchard. Been on here for a little over a year and never realized there is a WA forum on here, awesome!
Nice to see a local po guy we should do a brew some time

Brew Daze Brewing
Tapped-Low efficiency Dead Ringer :(
Secondary Dry Hopping- Chinook Pale
Primary-Pliny the Toddler
On Deck- Something of a belgian style

Old 07-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #196
Tubbster85
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sounds good to me. PM me when you brew next time.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #197
Bensiff
Mind Your Business
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 301 Times on 241 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Wow, this is the longest introduction thread ever. Howdy from Puyallup. Trying to change over from gas fired to a 1/2bbl eHerms; but, with a colicky newborn the pile of steel to be brewstand remains uncut and unwelded. In the meantime, I probably should start looking for a club, but may be moving up north within the year so who knows, but it would be nice to brew with some other folks, my neighbors all think its weird and avoid me when I fire up the kettles...I think they fear non-Budweiser.

BTW, Tubster, right there with you, I have realized there was a WA forum, just never really paid enough attention to stick my nose in here.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #198
ShaineT
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensiff View Post
Wow, this is the longest introduction thread ever. Howdy from Puyallup. Trying to change over from gas fired to a 1/2bbl eHerms; but, with a colicky newborn the pile of steel to be brewstand remains uncut and unwelded. In the meantime, I probably should start looking for a club, but may be moving up north within the year so who knows, but it would be nice to brew with some other folks, my neighbors all think its weird and avoid me when I fire up the kettles...I think they fear non-Budweiser.

BTW, Tubster, right there with you, I have realized there was a WA forum, just never really paid enough attention to stick my nose in here.
the eHerms sounds great. I'd love to use my RIMS but it only succeeds in tripping my breaker. I'll see if any of my club members are willing to take a look at the wiring.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #199
1fishkeeper
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiditynerd View Post
Well, the Southern BBQ has gone unclaimed and Friday we hit the road. By next week we'll be Seattle transplants. This weekend is New Orleans and on from there, 3000 miles! So, if anyone has any leads on housing around Renton I might just throw down that BBQ!
Did you make it yet? Let me know I'm down for putting some ribs on the smoker and having a few brews

Old 07-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #200
liquiditynerd
Recipes 

Liked 78 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fishkeeper

Did you make it yet? Let me know I'm down for putting some ribs on the smoker and having a few brews
We did! We landed on a 60 acre former farm between Kent and Covington. I've had a PM from some folks so yeah, I'll throw something together soon. It'll have to be country pit style for now but I'm well versed. I don't have any brew to share just yet but I found total wine (crazy store!!!) and 99 bottles so i can grab some goodness.

....just add water.....

Quick Reply