Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > Cascade Brewer's Cup competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Shame you missed it. It was a fun event with a lot of great beers on tap and a lot of local homebrewers in attendance. Obviously they now know the top 3 in each category, but I have not seen the results posted yet. I would assume the results for the winners will be posted on the Cascade Brewers Guild website once they upload them, and then appear on the WAHA site as well.

As to general results for everyone per my earlier post it was the coordinators intention to try to get all score sheets out within 2-3 weeks of the competition.

Cheers.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #12
Bokonon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

The results were posted to the CBG yahoo group but you have to be a member to get them. Not sure when they will be posted elsewhere. I'll zip up the xlsx file and try to attach it here

File Type: zip 2010 CBC Winners List.zip (16.2 KB, 15 views)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply