South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 37! PREORDER/INFO/COMING SOON!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oxi-Clean and sodium metasilicate (Na2SiO3) which you usually find sold as a
"Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) Substitute."

Mix in a 1:1 ratio.

Save your money... Spend it on grain.

:mug:

TSP is what I use and it works well with warm water!

This works? Sweet!!

Science!

I have been using it for years. Some may disagree with me, but in 7 years, I think I would have noticed anything detrimental.

I rinse with the same temp water as I soak, just like PBW.

Science!

I have been using it for years. Some may disagree with me, but in 7 years, I think I would have noticed anything detrimental.

So you have no extra body parts growing? Like a third leg, ear from your back?
Well, being from jersey we probably can blame the superfund sites for this too.

Oxi-Clean and sodium metasilicate (Na2SiO3) which you usually find sold as a
"Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) Substitute."

Mix in a 1:1 ratio.

Save your money... Spend it on grain.

:mug:

What about hydrogen peroxide + washing soda (soda ash) + tsp substitute? Drinkable?

What about hydrogen peroxide + washing soda (soda ash) + tsp substitute? Drinkable?

Hydrogen Peroxide (H202) and Soda Ash (Na2CO3) mixed 3:2 forms Sodium percarbonate (one of the main ingredients in OxyClean)

I would not want to drink it...

VonMessa said:
Science!

Awesome

I'm def interested! I'm from north jersey but I'll gladly make the ride.

not to get peoples hopes up but I spoke with Brett this weekend and he said he thinks the NCM account will be set up this week.
tumblr_mg2shuNO2H1qj88rjo1_250.gif

I'm so ready to place a big order. I have a feeling this order is going to open and close all in about 12 minutes flat, but that may be overestimated

I'm so ready to place a big order. I have a feeling this order is going to open and close all in about 12 minutes flat, but that may be overestimated
I really need pilsner but if i can get another bag of wheat and 2-row that'd be awesome.

I'm in dire need of GRAIN. Please count me in for 4-5 bags. I'm also a little confused, Will Jeff be running this thread, or Brett? Just needed to know if I had to PM either one of them so I can be on the list to know when the buy will take place.

Back