Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Group Buys > South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 06:06 AM   #91
twoodward15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: turnersville nj
Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by defenestrate View Post
i'll do whatever, if some one else wants it by all means jump on it. if i need to take 1/2 to get another sack on the pallet i'm ok with that.
I just got a half sack to split with another brewer. I've never used the stuff before. Sell me on a quarter sack and I might be interested.........and we have something to talk about. Where do you live in Jersey?
__________________
twoodward15 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #92
OLDBREW
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SJ
Posts: 759
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idratherbeinmexico View Post
Awesome, thanks for the help.

I wanted the following, 1 sac of each

HT101 Maris Otter Pale Ale Malt from TF&S
B101 Pilsen Malt from Best Maltz

Paypal is fine for me. I will attempt to contact a fellow brewer to pick up my load when he picks his up.

Thanks skarude, can you speak with Sethga and see if he will bring it to WC?

Thanks so much... Going to be a great brew summer....
In case this wasn't answered,
We are using the flat rate pallet pricing catalog and not the homebrewers catalog list on NCM site.

If we fill the pallet we will get the over 2000# rate

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/pric..._SalesBook.pdf


ME IRISH EYES ARE GROGGY NOT SMILING THIS MORNING
I did see a leprechaun brewing all day yesterday though!
__________________

OLDBREW is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #93
lordura
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lordura's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Audubon, NJ
Posts: 1,572
iTrader: (0)
Liked 61 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDBREW View Post
In case this wasn't answered,
We are using the flat rate pallet pricing catalog and not the homebrewers catalog list on NCM site.

If we fill the pallet we will get the over 2000# rate

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/pric..._SalesBook.pdf


ME IRISH EYES ARE GROGGY NOT SMILING THIS MORNING
I did see a leprechaun brewing all day yesterday though!
We can still get it delivered with 30 bags but we will have to pay for the 1000lb price bracket.
To stay with the better pricing, we would need something like 36-38 bags.

Its only works out to be an extra $2 a bag but if we can get a few more guys on it, we shouldn't have a problem getting to that mark.

I saw some photos of that leprechaun by your brew rig... I considered calling but by that point, I figured he skipped out with his pot o' gold!
__________________
lordura is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #94
twoodward15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: turnersville nj
Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)
Default

If I had storage room I'd take them, but I just don't have any place to put them. I'll see if I can find a "home" for them.

__________________
twoodward15 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #95
defenestrate
Senior Member
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
defenestrate's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: edgewater, MD
Posts: 1,085
iTrader: (0)
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoodward15 View Post
I just got a half sack to split with another brewer. I've never used the stuff before. Sell me on a quarter sack and I might be interested.........and we have something to talk about. Where do you live in Jersey?
i was going to use it for a marzen hybrid, some SMaSH's and maybe some light lagered ales.

i'm about 45 min from you outside of medford in shamong. i'm sending you a pm.
__________________
(dē-fěn'ĭ-strāt') To throw out of a window.
defenestrate is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #96
OLDBREW
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SJ
Posts: 759
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordura View Post
We can still get it delivered with 30 bags but we will have to pay for the 1000lb price bracket.
To stay with the better pricing, we would need something like 36-38 bags.

Its only works out to be an extra $2 a bag but if we can get a few more guys on it, we shouldn't have a problem getting to that mark.

I saw some photos of that leprechaun by your brew rig... I considered calling but by that point, I figured he skipped out with his pot o' gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordura View Post
We can still get it delivered with 30 bags but we will have to pay for the 1000lb price bracket.
To stay with the better pricing, we would need something like 36-38 bags.

Its only works out to be an extra $2 a bag but if we can get a few more guys on it, we shouldn't have a problem getting to that mark.

I saw some photos of that leprechaun by your brew rig... I considered calling but by that point, I figured he skipped out with his pot o' gold!
We've been having problems with the phone service here and next door since the storm. The repair guy has been working on fixing it, but seemed to be intermittent then finally nothing.

Yeah.. there were three of them brewing, But the Leprechaun outfit took the prize. They all brought over some of their prized brews to throw down during the brew day.

I made up a cooler setup for Jeremy, the newest AG brewer, and we did a test brew run to see how it worked, and how much dead space he would have to figure in when he tries his first solo batch on it this weekend. He's ready to go to home brew/big brew day with us!

How's the youngsters leg, any results?
__________________

OLDBREW is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #97
lordura
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lordura's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Audubon, NJ
Posts: 1,572
iTrader: (0)
Liked 61 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDBREW View Post
We've been having problems with the phone service here and next door since the storm. The repair guy has been working on fixing it, but seemed to be intermittent then finally nothing.

Yeah.. there were three of them brewing, But the Leprechaun outfit took the prize. They all brought over some of their prized brews to throw down during the brew day.

I made up a cooler setup for Jeremy, the newest AG brewer, and we did a test brew run to see how it worked, and how much dead space he would have to figure in when he tries his first solo batch on it this weekend. He's ready to go to home brew/big brew day with us!

How's the youngsters leg, any results?
He's doing better. Crawl and standing but isn't walking. The doctors still haven't even called to give me the detail on his xray...jerks.

Oh man... you're starting a new breed of brewers.... watch out world! I'm glad I got first chance at all those mini "lessons" when I was starting out. Brew day is going to be awesome!
__________________
lordura is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 AM   #98
twoodward15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: turnersville nj
Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)
Default

Throw another sack of the CM pilsner on for me.

__________________
twoodward15 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #99
lordura
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lordura's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Audubon, NJ
Posts: 1,572
iTrader: (0)
Liked 61 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Default

We're currently at 30 bags. I think we should let it go a few more days to see if we can get a few more bags on so we won't have to pay the slightly higher rate. If you guys know any brewers that might want to get in on this, now is the time to talk them into it!

__________________
lordura is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #100
defenestrate
Senior Member
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
defenestrate's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: edgewater, MD
Posts: 1,085
iTrader: (0)
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default

I might be able to find a few

__________________
(dē-fěn'ĭ-strāt') To throw out of a window.
defenestrate is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New from Philly Area (Jersey) Hep Introductions 19 04-19-2010 04:11 AM
South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 2! lordura Group Buys 174 03-10-2010 03:31 AM
South Jersey/Philly/Delaware Group buy! lordura Group Buys 193 02-22-2010 08:07 PM
New to the group from Philly corymcd Introductions 1 02-11-2010 12:05 AM
Hello from south jersey/philly dgarlit Introductions 9 07-21-2009 11:05 PM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS