South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 2!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do a 1/2 of that citra if there was enough interest, and I still need/want to do some roasted barley maybe 1/3 sack. Would also be interested in a 1/2 sack of bz munich if you want to split on any of those.

Between the doppelbock I'm doing and that rocktoberfest, it will kill the sack I have.

I've got munich and I really don't need that amount of roasted barley, sorry I can't help you out with it. I think I'm probably in on the citra then.

Well it looks like pickup time is less than 24 hours away!

Everyone who didn't join in on the last group buy:
When arriving at NEMF, drive through the gate and all the way around the building to the other side. Look for the white Mazda.... or the group of people extra excited about the glorious stack of grain piled before them!

I'll be picking up for Kryolla and maybe OLDBREW.

If you are unable to make it, please arrange for someone to hold your bags for you.

If you are picking up a portion of a split sack, plan on bringing something to take it home in... Homer Buckets are cheap and seem to work great.

I busted out my drawin skills for this one

nemf.jpg

if anyone ends up at the blue monkey and see a tall bald guy, come say hi. I'll most likely be there for at least a beer before the pick up at 7:30

-Scott

Oldbrew, if we can find another or two people to go thirds or quarters on the roasted barley then I'll take that on the next buy. Also interested in a third or quarter of just about any other specialty on the next buy as well, so if anyone wants to split, then I am up for it.

No problem guys! As long as the demand stays high, I'll keep doing them. Gotta upgrade to 10g batches so I can start knocking out all of this malt. 5g at a time will take me all year!

I'll set up the 3rd GB tonight. I'm sure it will take a little longer this time around but at least we can get the list started. I'lll post here when I get it set up tonight

Back