Edit: Hops buy #1 is now closed
All - Coyote68 has asked me to put together a hops buy. This will work similarly to the grain buy, except we'll be splitting pounds instead of sacks. Coyote will take care of splitting up the hops and will bring to the meeting location. Ideally we'll be able to coordinate this with the pickup for grain buy #4.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING: Please send an email to Pittgrains@gmail.com with the following information...
~First & Last Name
~payment method - check/money order or Paypal
- Confirm Paypal® address is the same as email using or give your Paypal® Address.
If I do not receive this information you will not gain access to the spreadsheet. If you have participated in the last buy you will already have access.
(All of the above information will be kept private. I will only contact you by phone if something may be out of stock or I need to get a hold of you quickly. I will also use your city's to post to a list so everyone can see where people are located. This can be used to carpool or have someone close to you pick up your hops. You will have to make arrangements with that person. Again I will not share info accept the city. Let me know if you do not want that to be shared.)
Here's the deal:
1. The more we buy, the better our discount will be. All prices start at the same cost as seen on Yakama Valley Hops.
2. Buyers will have to come pick up their bags at the drop off location (Pittsburgh, PA 15203). I will include the exact address when I send invoices
3. Payments will be accepted through PayPal® or bank/cashiers check/money order (paypal preferred) only because it is the easiest way to collect money from this many people. PayPal fee is approx. 4% extra.
When I get your info I'll send the price list and grain liist
If there is anything on the website that is not in the full bag or split bag that you would like please add it in the column on the first sheet using hops name. Please keep it uniform. I will go back in and add the estimated pricing as often as I can. Shipping charge is TBD, but should be less than $3/pound.
DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BUT WHITE CELLS. THANK YOU.
After you have added your items to the sheet, feel free to post it to the thread to help stimulate the buy!
Payments will be collected once we have closed out the order. If you have issues with paying via PayPal® contact me. If you do not make payment within 1 week from the time invoices are sent with actual pricing, you risk forfeiting your right to buy your hops on this buy. If you can't make your payment within 1 week, please contact me. Do this out of courtesy for the group.
1. Buy will be OPEN on 11/26
2. I will submit order for finalized pricing
3. Invoices will be sent
4. After all payments are received order will be placed
5. Will give everyone an ETA.
6. Pick up your hops and we all say cheers!
~Pickup address will be provided on invoices
~You, as the buyer, are responsible for picking up your hops or for making arrangements for someone else to pick it up for you.
Bring your invoice to the pick up location to help ease the process
FOR SPLIT bags:
Coyote68 will be splitting out all the hops orders and vacuum sealing them prior to bringing them for pickup. If you want to take a different approach, please arrange this with your splitting partners beforehand. Other split options are up to you.
DONATIONS:The people who work these buys do a lot of back end work to make these buys go as smoothly as possible. If you would like to show your appreciation please feel free to leave a donation for them. The amount you donate will apply towards that persons hops tab.