Houston Group Grain Buy #3
Ok, time for another round. I meant to get this out earlier but I got busy. Right now the target is for a early July delivery assuming we fill a pallet.
Check here for prices. Actual cost will be provided at time of order. Last time shipping was around $4/bag.
My house in Pearland
How it works:
Post here and email me with bag requests. Please include your name, HBT username and the item ID in your email.
If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, email me.
I will post updates on the progress as we go along.
Payment will be through Paypal. I may add additional options later. Please remember the following when working with Paypal.
Originally Posted by CidahMastah ￼
To pay, please follow these instructions carefully to avoid paypal fees.
• Log into paypal.
• Click the "Send Money" tab at the top.
• Put in the buyer's email address (check your PM inbox to get that address - I will send it out as soon as we have reached 42 bags or an order is confirmed).
• Put in the amount to send.
Here's the important part...• Under the amount box, click the "Personal" tab.
• Select "Gift".
• If you are paying from an existing paypal balance, or from your bank account, no fees will be charged. BUT... Paypal charges transaction fees for anything that is paid for with a CREDIT CARD. If you are paying with a credit card, you will have the option of selecting who has to cough up the money for those fees. Do not push those fees onto the buyer. Suck those fees up yourself.
• In the area at the bottom where it allows you to type in the custom text for the email that buyer will receive, be sure to include your name, as it appears on the spreadsheet (your homebrewtalk user name), so that buyer can track who has paid and who hasn't.
• Then send the money and chill out.
When the buyer has all of the money, he'll place the order.
CM‐2ROW Canadian 2‐Row - 1 bag
CM‐MUNH Munich Malt - 1/2 bag
CM‐RYEM Rye Malt - 1/4 bag
CM‐WHET Wheat Malt - 1/4 bag
cm-2row 2 bags
cm-whet 1/4 bag (We're up to half a bag!)
I sent you and e-mail. I need a bag of 2-row and a bag of pils. I'll take the other quarter of rye and a half of wheat too.
Alright, with my 5.5 so far we're up to 12.5 bags.
I'd be interested in the following split bags.
1/5 Pale Chocolate TFTF‐‐PCHO (please don't go lower than 1/5 for speciality and 1/4 on base)
1/5 Roasted Barley BDBD‐‐RSTB
1/2 Bitter Orange Peel 1 lb 1776‐2 (if no others then I'll buy the whole lb)
1/2 Sweet Orage Peel 1 lb 1768‐2 (if no others then I'll buy the whole lb)
1/4 Pilsen Light (2°L) DME 5760
1/2 Briess Insta Grains Flaked Oats 25 lbs 5055
How many homer buckets does it take to hold a sack?
Depends on the grain.
Estimate 3 to 4 buckets.
I fit a bag of malted wheat in 2.5 buckets but takes about 3.5 buckets for 2-row.
27.5# of wheat fit into 1 bucket easily. Pilsner and pale malt both had some leftover that I could not fit into a homer bucket with Gamma lid attached. I still had buckets I used for LME that fit the leftovers perfectly.
Cool, I'll plan on 2 buckets/sack with a little left for the food saver/immediate use. Thanks.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.