E/SE Nebraska group buy 1/2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we can work out a time. Just buckets or large zipper bags is all you will need. I might already have spare stuff I can just have it already split into but I'll let you know when we get there.

Yes, I will split everything up into buckets and we can arrange to meet so I can give you your s or you can just come to my place to pick it up.

Just got a phone call, in the bathroom no less, that grain will be here tomorrow. They are unsure why the carrier did not deliver it yesterday, which was when they said it would be here (I was unaware of any confirmed delivery date, just that 1-2 days is typical turn time).

What would be a good time and place to pick up on Saturday?

Grain is here!

I sent emails out, assuming you all got them. That's the most reliable way to get a hold of me. My cell should be listed on the email as well.

Processhead, I will be getting my grain from sfgoat this monday morning (3/10). Do you want me to pick up our split bag, or just pick up my half of the split? I am in South Omaha.

Processhead, I will be getting my grain from sfgoat this monday morning (3/10). Do you want me to pick up our split bag, or just pick up my half of the split? I am in South Omaha.

It sounds like he will be picking his up at a later date. So just like when he and I split last time, I will just bring my scale with me and split it onsite and re-tape the bag up with his name on it to save the trouble and I will just bring your half with me.

Tre,
Do you know how many sacks need to get to Omaha?

I have a trailer, and would offer to get the load to Gretna. However, that might not be an ideal pickup point for some of the Omaha folks.

Id appreciate you picking up my 5 bags if you are still offering, Im in no hurry.

Just pickup your half and leave mine there. I'll arrange to get mine picked up.

Anyone else who would like their grain brought to Gretna, PM me or you can text me at four oh too 690 five eight one four.

I will pick it up Monday afternoon if I can coordinate with Tre.

Thanks guys, thought this went well. And thanks too for getting your grain off my hands quickly! I appreciate not having to lift it a bunch of times moving it around! my back :eek:

Would anybody be interested in adding hops in the next go around. They would be 11 pound minimum so there would definitely need to be some splits going on.

Available hops are below.

1399413269091.jpg

Back