The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Group Buys > Dallas / Fort Worth Grain Buy #4

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #51
tealio
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Almost there guys!

I will be handling the funding since I need to personally pay for the order and also since Hubbs is out of town for a week coming up.

We are still waiting for a couple people to put their exact sack order in, once in Hubbs will tally and I will request the exact quote and update our freight location with CMG.

We want their exact quote to then know our exact funding for each brewer.

As before, PAYPAL HAS TO BE SENT AS A GIFT AND IF YOU USE A CREDIT CARD TO FUND, BACK UP AND ADD THE FEE TO YOUR TOTAL

No worries if someone mistakenly misses a fee, but just know I will kindly ask for more money to cover it. 30 people multiplied by $3-4 would not be fun...

I'm not yelling there, just want to get that stuck in everyones head early. Also, as before - brewers are welcome to Chase quick pay me, meet me with cash near my work at 75 and Spring Valley, or mail cash.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #52
hubbs
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 5

As Teal said, we are just waiting for a couple of orders and then we will be submitting our quote request.

A number of you (including myself) have requested splits. We will be doing the following varieties Munich, Pilsen, Crystal (40-80), Chocolate, CaraPils, Maris Otter, Vienna. If you are interested in splits, please send me how many pounds of each variety you would like. I want to know lbs, not fractions of a sack. Please bear in mind that you will need to be flexible in what you order - if 3 people each request 20lbs of a particular grain, I will be adjusting the amounts to make 50lb (or 55lb). Remember 10 pounds either way is only a fistful of dollars.

I will be sending an email out to this effect, please let me know how much you want.

Thanks

Old 02-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #53
Texastrooper
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 4

All

I hope it is not too late. I would take 2 bags of base 2 row malt.

Thanks
Stefan

Old 02-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #54
Dirtybiz
Recipes 

Can I get a copy of that price list?

Old 02-11-2013, 05:38 AM   #55
hubbs
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

The group is currently full, but keep checking back with this thread in case someone drops out.

For a copy of the pricelist send me your email address.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #56
joseph_o
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbs View Post
As Teal said, we are just waiting for a couple of orders and then we will be submitting our quote request.

A number of you (including myself) have requested splits. We will be doing the following varieties Munich, Pilsen, Crystal (40-80), Chocolate, CaraPils, Maris Otter, Vienna. If you are interested in splits, please send me how many pounds of each variety you would like. I want to know lbs, not fractions of a sack. Please bear in mind that you will need to be flexible in what you order - if 3 people each request 20lbs of a particular grain, I will be adjusting the amounts to make 50lb (or 55lb). Remember 10 pounds either way is only a fistful of dollars.

I will be sending an email out to this effect, please let me know how much you want.

Thanks
This is Joseph
I already split with Crystal (40-80), Chocolate, CaraPils and got 15 pounds of Pilsen but if you have anymore splits with the Maris Otter and Vienna I am good for that too. If not that is cool too.
Thanks, Joseph

Old 02-16-2013, 03:36 AM   #57
hubbs
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Hi there

The following people placed orders for and will be receiving splits:
Hubbs

Dallasbrewer

Indytruks138

mdgreens

Red_Scooter

hockypunk

BeerMeAgain

TheWiz

piesaper

lonewolfx77

Red_Daggs

joseph_o

gbeer

I am waiting for order confirmation from one person, at which point we can go ahead and place the order.

Everyone, please log into the spreadsheet and review each of the 3 sheets to verify your order is correct. This is what you will be paying for and this is what you will be receiving.

To find out how much you will need to send, first add your Splits total (if any) to your sacks total. Refer to Tealio's post regarding paypal. He has offered a number of different ways to pay, but remember, YOU will be responsible for any fees associated with paying (eg Paypal).

Timeframe: we are looking to get the order placed early next week, and probably delivered the week after.

Thanks

Chris

Old 02-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #58
tealio
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Hey everyone, please hold back the payments at the moment. Really awesome of everyone wanting to get this funded but we need another day or so to verify prices by receiving an invoice for the buy.

I should receive a quote back in the next 24-48 hours and then we can be sure of our final price.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #59
hubbs
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Hi,

There seems to have been a little confusion as to the nature of the spreadsheet. Much like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, there are multiple pages to the sheet. They are called 'Interest', 'Orders' and 'Splits'. I find that the sheet is best viewed on a computer vs a phone or tablet.

Anyway, can everyone please check all three pages and email me back to verify that they are getting what they requested. If you wanted splits and did not see any next to your name, let me know as soon as possible so we can make changes.

If everything looks in order, I suggest you verify that the total next to your name on the 'Interest" page is correct and then refer to the previous posts from Tealio regarding payment. Ideally, we would like to get everyone's payment in by the end of the week.

Many thanks

Chris

Old 02-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #60
joshuansanders
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default paypal email

what is Tealio's email for paypal ?

Quick Reply