April 2013 New England Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a quick group buy! If you guys are planning on doing another one soon, I'm good for 3 bags of 2 row.

ok something is off with the sheet but the totals are ok. It should be fixed soon.

Depending on what Redman67 is up too we might run a second buy for the end of the summer pick up.

The sheet is fixed. The TF-MOPA was not being totaled correctly, it may have affected the amounts between yesterday morning and now. If you ordered the TF Marris otter you might want to check the sheet.

If anyone backs out on the santizer, I will pick one up. My check has been mailed out, so it will be cash on the spot.

Same thing with me, if someone wants out of sanitizer I would pick up a bottle, a gallon would last me a lifetime. Checks been mailed out

At this point one box is spoken for. If 2 other people want a gallon we could order 2 boxes. That would spread out the hazmat fee making everyone's cheaper.

The current checks I have in had are

Redman
Tellyho
GolfDuke
Krazlikesbeer
Neophilus
DNuggs
Jmarple
MVCORLISS
dan6310
Eatbeersleep
Hawkatp
Chris0879
Skipper74
BrynalBrau
Epimetheus
Libeerty
Satisfaction
CalicoJack

Are we dead-set on the 11th for pick-up? I'll be out of town most of the day for early Mothers Day stuff and got stuck working the following Saturday. If definitely the 11th, can someone near Boston pick up my order? The closer to Framingham the better. I'll throw in some beers.

Doug

I too need to know as soon as possible when the delivery will be. I work every other weekend and, of course, the 11th is a work night.

I am hoping that everyone gets their payment in time to make next weekend the delivery weekend. I am sure that we can arrange for one or 2 people to pick up their order at a different time.

One thing that needs to be addressed it that the person who placed the order under the name FrankFrat needs to let me know who they really are. When I tried to PM them about sending their check there isn't anyone with that name on HBT.

Is there a way to find out who FrankFrat is by seeing if he signed into the spreadsheet with his google account? if no response, i'll grab at least another bag to help with completing this buy

DNuggs said:
Are we dead-set on the 11th for pick-up? I'll be out of town most of the day for early Mothers Day stuff and got stuck working the following Saturday. If definitely the 11th, can someone near Boston pick up my order? The closer to Framingham the better. I'll throw in some beers.

Doug

Doug. I live in Marlborough. I could grab your grain if you want. How much did you get? I am already picking up 9 bags for myself. Just let know as if I have to carry more than 15 bags I may want to take my Inlaws 2500.

Kraz

Alrighty latest Check count here:

Redman
Tellyho
GolfDuke
Krazlikesbeer
Neophilus
DNuggs
Jmarple
MVCORLISS
dan6310
Eatbeersleep
Hawkatp
Chris0879
Skipper74
BrynalBrau
Epimetheus
Libeerty
Satisfaction
CalicoJack
Irishwrench
Brizzo
PurpleHaze

Any sense when we will know if the date will be this Saturday? Just trying to arrange vehicles. Thanks!

I am waiting on a check from a couple people. Once that comes in I will deposit everyone's check. Normally the checks clear my account in 2 to 3 days. Once all that is set I will place the order. Also talking to Redman67 we might be running into some weather on Saturday. So Saturday is going to be ideal but depending on the payments and weather it might not happen.

Next week would be better for me as I have my sons 6th Birthday. So I am routing for next weekend at this point.

Kraz

Ok here is the daily pament count:

Redman
Tellyho
GolfDuke
Krazlikesbeer
Neophilus
DNuggs
Jmarple
MVCORLISS
dan6310
Eatbeersleep
Hawkatp
Chris0879
Skipper74
BrynalBrau
Epimetheus
Libeerty
Satisfaction
CalicoJack
Irishwrench
Brizzo
PurpleHaze
Pellsphoto
RDL3R27
Davidfrat/ Frankfrat

So we are just waiting on 3 folks to get checks to me.

Next week would be better for me as I have my sons 6th Birthday. So I am routing for next weekend at this point.

Kraz

Funny how that works. I have my sons 6th and 4th birthday celebration on the 18th, not to mention t ball picture day in the am. Might have to send someone in my place if this Saturday is a bust. SEND CHECKS!

I need this to be this Saturday as my kids in a play all next weekend
The forcast i saw last night looked good, but as we all know they dont know what there talking about
So im with irishwrench Get your checks in please

I've already taken Friday night off this week and I have next weekend off too. So either is good for me ... Kids are long past t-ball ages! I'm in Greenfield, MA so if anyone is in Western MA or southern VT and is having timing issues I'll be glad to pick up more than my own sacks. PM me.

What's on that one person's order list? If it's standard stuff, I'm sure I can take some/all of it. I'm sure others will pitch in if needed if they no-show as well.

I'd hate to have it all held up due to 1 person.

Irishwrench said:
Funny how that works. I have my sons 6th and 4th birthday celebration on the 18th, not to mention t ball picture day in the am. Might have to send someone in my place if this Saturday is a bust. SEND CHECKS!

Funny. My little guys is turning 4 on the 18th but no morning plans that day. Anyway I will get it figured out if this Saturday is the day. I am sure this won't be the last time I piss off the wife.

Kraz

Ok. RedMan if D is somehow able to get delivery for Friday I could grab my bags then and anyway else who wants me to grab theirs to bring to Marlborough. I can help you take delivery and do any sorting as well if that was part of your plan on Friday. Saturday is just going to be hard for me. But I will figure it out. Thanks.

Donovan. If you have the money to cover the order I will buy this other guys if for some reason the check does get in. If you were a little closer I would just run the cash over to you.

Kraz

Back