Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Group Buys (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/)
-   -   5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/5-borough-nyc-bulk-grain-buy-376933/)

keepitcold 12-28-2012 10:13 PM

5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy
 
Hey guys this is a new group buy for NYC. The pick up location will most likely be in sunset industrial park. There is a 42 Bag limit for the pallet. Subscribe for updates as bag count may add up quick. I will get a quote at the end of the buy and send everyone a bill. Prices are based of 2,000> bracket and Delivery charge will be per bag. If you have any questions just post em here and I will try my best to get to everyone. All are welcome to join in on this buy.

Here is the catalog link
http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/down...2012-31-12.pdf.

kroach01 12-29-2012 04:02 PM

Looking to split Pilsner malt, CM-SPIL two ways

Also, looking to split all of these 3 or 4 ways:
Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C60
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB

I know it's a lot and I'm not expecting it all, but these are what I want to start building a base on. Hopefully over a few group buys.

Down to help however I can to keep this Brooklyn group buy going

Jon_TWR 12-29-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kroach01 (Post 4725751)
Looking to split Pilsner malt, CM-SPIL two ways

Also, looking to split all of these 3 or 4 ways:
Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C60
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB

I know it's a lot and I'm not expecting it all, but these are what I want to start building a base on. Hopefully over a few group buys.

Down to help however I can to keep this Brooklyn group buy going

I'd like to get in on the CM-SPIL, GW-C40, GW-C120 and BD-RSTB. Currently looking over the list, and I'll post the full sacks I want shortly. :ban:

Jon_TWR 12-29-2012 09:35 PM

So in addition to the partial sacks I'm interested in getting in on above, I'd also like the following full sacks:

CMC Superior Pale Ale CM-PALE
CMC Rye Malt CM-RYEM
CMC Wheat Malt CM-WHET
CMC Munich Malt CM-MUNH
Thomas Fawcett Maris Otter TF-MOPA
Briess Cherrywood Smoked Malt...so this is weird, it has two different Item IDs. It's 6620 under the left side, and 6430 on the right side. It's page 3 of the PDF.

kroach01 12-29-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon_TWR
I'd like to get in on the CM-SPIL, GW-C40, GW-C120 and BD-RSTB. Currently looking over the list, and I'll post the full sacks I want shortly. :ban:

Put us down for a sack of SPIL for sure then, just need at least one more person for the others

Sebas83 12-29-2012 10:55 PM

Anyone want to split a sack of FB-PILS, BZ-SPLT (spelt malt), a/o fawcett optic or pearl?

Definitely in for an lb of HU-90AUGA (Aus. Galaxy).

Airborneguy 12-30-2012 12:48 AM

I don't need anything right now, but I'll be keeping my eye on this. Good luck and I hope this becomes a regular thing! Of course it starts when I no longer work in Sunset Park... lol.

Sebas83 12-30-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebas83
Anyone want to split a sack of FB-PILS, BZ-SPLT (spelt malt), a/o fawcett optic or pearl?

Definitely in for an lb of HU-90AUGA (Aus. Galaxy).

Oh yeah, PM me if you want to split anything.

-Sebastian

Jon_TWR 12-30-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepitcold (Post 4723520)
Hey guys this is a new group buy for NYC. The pick up location will most likely be in sunset industrial park. There is a 42 Bag limit for the pallet.

If there's enough interest, can we go up to two pallets?

flyingfinbar 12-31-2012 06:01 AM

I'm interested in a sack of Briess 2 row, number 5298.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.