I buy organic hops from Seven Bridges, they have a good selection. An issue for me, as a customer, with Seven Bridges is the one you mentioned - delivery, which is pricey for those of us who are in a different region of the country. But I haven't found another option for organic hops - other suppliers will have one or two varieties, but not more than that, at least that I've found. I am able to buy organic base malt in bulk through another avenue, but do buy organic specialty malts from them if I'm already placing an order.
As for the review of the company:
- good selection of organic hops and malts
- good information about organic sources
- every order I've received has been perfect, no mistakes
- shipping is prompt, usually receive it within a week via their cheapest shipping
- on the downside, the shipping is pricey, but of course its not their fault that I live at a distance from them
One interesting item that has made me less eager to purchase from them (if I could find another supplier of organic hops) was that because I've been a reasonably good customer, I asked if they'd be interested in sponsoring our club's competition by contributing a prize - say 10lbs of specialty grain or 1lb of hops. Was told that they only sponsor competitions that are geographically near them. I couldn't help but think that they have no trouble taking orders from customers who are not local. I would rather that they had said no and left it at that, rather than give me an explanation that makes me feel like a second-class customer, not as valuable as their local customers.