Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Meat Smoking, Curing and Sausage Making > homemade sausage stuffer?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 03:44 AM   #21
siouxfanman
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

This is an old thread but I have a kitchenaid grinder/stuffer attachment also and a 1-1/2" dowel works pretty well it eliminates the push back of the meat. Still the down fall to this is you have to push with a ton of force.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #22
oldskooldawgz
Recipes 

I was watching the food network channel Yesterday and Anthony bourdane how ever u spell his name. Was in Czech and of course other than the massive amounts of beer consumed he went to some event similar to a BBQ but the pretty much dismantled a pig and used as much as possible. The butcher doing this actually hand packaged sausage made from the pig. I was quite amazed. So I think when I finally come to making sausage I will try my hand at that.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #23
Vaughan123
Recipes 

Now that I have checked out it a few periods, it doesn't look like it will fresh up very quickly in the tube and device area.
Best costs and choice that I might discover anywhere.

Quick Reply