The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Meat Smoking, Curing and Sausage Making > Hey sawdust guy...Hot ribs!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Tdawg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Hey sawdust guy...Hot ribs!

I didn't have time to do the 3-2-1 method like I said I would try. So I tried something I saw on Food Network...but with my twist.

I have a Weber 22" classic charcoal grill. I took some fresh Spare ribs and trimmed them into St Louis cut. Got the grill hot....

I then put a little season salt on them and made me up my apple cider vinager and apple juice. I then threw 'em on the grill. About every 8-10 min I spritz them and gave them a flip. I did this for about an hour or so.

I was going to wrap them in alum foil but didn't have any so I just sprayed them one good last time and set 'em on the counter for 10 min... They were great! Could have been a little more moist but were firm and pulled clean from the bone!

For being a quick method they turned out very good!

Love sharing methods I have learned and although I have not tried many other styles, I look foward to learning new methods!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Sawdustguy
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 25 Posts

The King of hot n' fast competition bbq Myron Mixon would be proud. If it worked for ya.....go with it. Good job!

Guy

Brewery URL: Black Dog Brewery NY

BBQ Team URL: Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply