Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Meat Smoking, Curing and Sausage Making > Anybody want to build a smoker?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
lizardeye
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Anybody want to build a smoker?

I have a 300 (I think) gallon oil tank in my basement that was recently emptied of oil. I want to get it out of there, but it kills me to just throw it away. It occurs to me that, with proper cleaning, it would make a great smoker. If you want it, you can have it. I just want to reclaim the space.

I'm in New Bedford, MA, and if you have a sawzall to cut the legs with, I'll even help you move the beast onto whatever truck you bring to haul it away.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply