Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Electric Brewing (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/)
-   -   What kind of switch is this? (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/what-kind-switch-211061/)

terrazza 12-11-2010 12:04 AM

What kind of switch is this?
I'm looking for a selector switch that works like this crude drawing I did. I've seen toggle switches like this, but don't know if it's a DPDT, SPDT, or what ever nomenclature.... Does anyone know the name of this type of switch?


klyph 12-11-2010 12:07 AM


MarkInOhio 12-11-2010 01:25 AM



klyph 12-11-2010 01:37 AM

Ah yes, center off, thanks.

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.