The only thing I have changed since the original build is I replaced the old sight glass with the new heavier version from BrewHardware
and replaced the 1/2" hose barb (pickup tube) with a 5/8" hose barb. It has helped reduce the cavitation to almost zero.
After a year of use all is still working as it did from day one. I had considered making the sight glass outlet and the spigot outlet a mechanical (solder) connection but they have shown no sign of weakness or fatigue. The white silicone gaskets spread out to about twice their size.
I am still using the same original bag I made. The nylon voile is extremely tough to be so thin and frilly.
All in all everything is still going strong.