Ok Guy's, So I stayed up late one night recently just starring at my system and all the modifications I would need to do to change over to HERMS and I thought to myself, maybe I over reacted to the first brew day incident with the scorched batch. After all there are a lot of Brewers on this forum using RIMS with great results and really I just had some design issues other than that things went well so call me crazy but I am going to switch back to the original system pic at the start of this thread and give RIMS a second chance only this time I will use a BIAB Bag from the start and will not use the strainer screens below each kettle and I will use the 2000watt/240 volt element that PJ has suggested in several of his post. Since I was taking things apart anyway, I decided to install a ball valve just below the dial thermometer in the middle so now I can heat my strike water quickly in the boil kettle and pump it directly into the Mash Tun. The more I look at it, the more I think it really is a pretty good design and I am committed to getting it to work properly. I will attach a drawing of the final design when I get it to work. I just updated my iPad to IOS8 and now I can't attach photos to this forum for some reason.