Originally Posted by Scut_Monkey
I don't even understand what is happening around this forum anymore.
The new requirements for the electrical section are:
(1) must have a BSEE degree
(2) advanced PhD or Master in EE or Differential Equations preferred
(3) Electrical contracting license in jurisdiction (multi-States preferred)
(4) Master Electrician and be able to recite line-by-line of the 2011 NEC Handbook and draw all layouts.
(5) AutoCad 3D advanced skillls
(6) Worked in a machine shop for 50 years or 35 years minimum
(7) Love brewing beer