Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > List of PJ Electrical Diagrams

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #21
BeerguyNC61
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Bummer to hear about your health PJ. Your contributions and attention to detail are amazing and spot on. It's hard to believe that HBT would not work with you on the issue of your drawings. Maybe TX would chime in here...........

Again thanks PJ!!

Patriots & Red Sox rule! :)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2013, 12:00 AM   #22
BadNewsBrewery
Basement Brewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 116 Times on 95 Posts
Likes Given: 55

First - P-J hasn't gone anywhere and as far as I'm concerned, isn't any time soon, so stow the nonsense to that end.

Second - I agree that P-J has been the "Wizard of Oz" of homebrewing. Working behind the scenes, helpful beyond expectations, and never asking for anything in return. We're better as an electric brewing community because of him!

2014:
5gal Scottish Wee Heavy
5gal Saison
15gal American Pale Ale
20gal Belgian Wit
10gal Oktoberfest
10gal Southern Pecan Ale
5gal Winter Spice Ale

Keg 1: Apfelwein
Keg 2: Oktoberfest
Keg 3: Southern Pecan
Keg 4: Winter Spice Ale
People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #23
mateomtb
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Goes without saying PJ is the man.

Last year I did a scrape on pj's diagrams so i had all the references in one spot which was just easier for my research and build etc.... It appears the index file is no longer in his web directory so this may not be totally current, but from what I have stashed....

the file names are useful

and you could always do something like this if so inclined....

Or i'm happy to put them someplace more easily accessed with a directory if PJ doesn't care.

just saying... lol

Old 01-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #24
P-J
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 260 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateomtb View Post
Last year I did a scrape on pj's diagrams so i had all the references in one spot which was just easier for my research and build etc.... It appears the index file is no longer in his web directory so this may not be totally current, but from what I have stashed....

Or i'm happy to put them someplace more easily accessed with a directory if PJ doesn't care.
This is precisely why I changed my web site to a more secure version. Now it looks like I'll have to change my site again.

I object to your publication of all my image files. That is just plainly wrong.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #25
mateomtb
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

OK i took down any urls that link to all the images that you have published the same urls for all over this site.

If you have put them on the internet ANYWHERE they can be easily found. I thought you put them up here for people to use? Why is it so bad to get the same diagrams all in one place?

If you want them secure, then completely take them offline. That is the only way.

You are a funny dude.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
Im_Lars
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts

P-J Thank you for the hard work and time you have put in on bettering the electric brew community. You and I haven't had the opportunity to communicate in this forum. But after spending many hours looking over your drawing, you have made me more comfortable building my control panel. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Has far as what just happened, I think he had the best of intentions but may have step over a line. I hope someone with you can come up with a good idea on how your work can be saved for the good of the brewing community.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #27
P-J
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 260 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateomtb View Post
OK i took down any urls that link to all the images that you have published the same urls for all over this site.

If you have put them on the internet ANYWHERE they can be easily found. I thought you put them up here for people to use? Why is it so bad to get the same diagrams all in one place?

If you want them secure, then completely take them offline. That is the only way.

You are a funny dude.
So sorry. But that is not what I was saying. I do not have any problems with a listing of the drawings or brewing related info. None what so ever. The list you referenced included all of the images and data files on my site. The extra non brew related images and data files are the things I have a problem with.

You certainly can provide the info on the brew related items. No problem with that at all.

Again. So Sorry. I did NOT mean to be harsh with you. Mea Maxima Culpa...

P-J
Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #28
inhousebrew
Recipes 

Liked 121 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Well, I was one of those people at one point that said this should be done. I just brewed my third batch on a a eBIAB setup very similar to a PJ diagram.

I hate Walder Frey...

Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 AM   #29
Handsaw
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 10

P-J, Thank you so much for doing these diagrams for us. I found one that exactly suits my needs. How do we go about downloading the diagrams from your web site? I have printed out the one that I'm going to use, but it would be nice to be able to go back to the source after you are gone (which I hope is not as soon as you make it sound). Just how old are you anyway and what is dragging you down? My mother-in-law is 107 so that is what I consider old. In her case everything is wearing out at once pretty much like the "Wonderful One Horse Shay."

Old 01-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #30
kevreh
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 11

P-J;

Hope you feel better. Planning my electric brewery now, these diagrams are invaluable to me. If it helps for ease of back-up and distribution, I can put all these in a single PDF file. That way you have one indexed file versus a number of seperate image files.

Regards,
Kevin

My eBrewery

Quick Reply