Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > List of PJ Electrical Diagrams

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 02:31 AM   #11
Jps101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

P-J,

We briefly discussed doing a diagram. I am so sorry to hear of your health challenges. Know this, and I hope it gives you solice, you have helped more than you will ever know on this forum. I personally, look forward to every post you make. I will pray for you and your health. Some may scoff at this, but you have been a great contributor to many of us! God Bless!

John

Old 01-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #12
jsguitar
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 96 Times on 75 Posts
Likes Given: 492

P-J,

It's rare for someone to take so much time and effort to create diagrams to fit so many people's personal needs. When I was looking into going electric, you were really the only one that was so eager to help. It's the main reason I became a premium member actually. This kind of content and help was not available anywhere else.

This thread will be super helpful to others.

Thank you and cheers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 02:50 AM   #13
ColoHox
Compulsive Hand Washer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 169 Times on 133 Posts
Likes Given: 190

Excellent thread. This will be sticky material. Many of us owe P-J big time for helping us plan and troubleshoot our systems.

Bacteria are the only culture some people have.

P-J Likes This 
Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #14
Ajgeo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 22

P-J,

You have helped many people more than you know. I don't often comment on this sub-forum, but I visit it frequently. I have a half dozen of your diagrams saved for reference. With help from your diagrams, I have been electric brewing 15 gallon batches for a year and a half. Electro-brewing is awesome and you are awesome. Thank you! I hope you feel better soon!

Remember: "You can't take something off the internet, that's like trying to take pee out of a swimming pool. Once it's in there, it's in there."

Thanks again & cheers!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #15
Marquez
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Hey P-J,

I am very sad to hear of your health status. I feel your input is very important and generous, and feel that you are a very good friend.

I've never met you, but through your posts I feel that I have.

What ever is happening I hope that you can post again and again for a long time to come. And that someday I can have a beer together with you.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #16
OatStraw
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Hey PJ I replied to your PM before i read your post. Sorry to hear about all that!

We should talk as I host and maintain several websites for companies and would love to preserve all of your great work on my servers.

Kegged:
OatStraw Dog Tooth Stout; OatStraw Belgian Snow; OatStraw Kitchen Sink; OatStraw Spice Noel; OatStraw Ye Olde Cider

Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 AM   #17
OatStraw
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajgeo View Post
P-J,

You have helped many people more than you know. I don't often comment on this sub-forum, but I visit it frequently. I have a half dozen of your diagrams saved for reference. With help from your diagrams, I have been electric brewing 15 gallon batches for a year and a half. Electro-brewing is awesome and you are awesome. Thank you! I hope you feel better soon!

Remember: "You can't take something off the internet, that's like trying to take pee out of a swimming pool. Once it's in there, it's in there."

Thanks again & cheers!
Ajgeo I agree, but the directory that he has these images in is not published, so the only way is through direct links. All the direct links are in this website, and if his site expires these image links will no longer work. Archive.net is good but unreliable for forum history.

I will try to add links. I agree that would help. Compiling these took a long time, but not nearly as long or as much effort as the creator put into them.

Kegged:
OatStraw Dog Tooth Stout; OatStraw Belgian Snow; OatStraw Kitchen Sink; OatStraw Spice Noel; OatStraw Ye Olde Cider

Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #18
jeffmeh
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 144 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 19

P-J, many thanks and all the best....

Old 01-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #19
mrwizard0
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

The electric forum won't be the same without P-J. He was a huge help to my build, and I know I learned a lot from looking at all his other diagrams. I appreciate everything you've done and wish you the best health!!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #20
LandoLincoln
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 572 Times on 330 Posts
Likes Given: 13

P-J needs to be entry #1 in the HomeBrewTalk Hall of Fame. He's just been amazingly helpful to so many.

Yes, we definitely need to get all of his drawings on various web servers so they'll always be around and get all of the related threads to point to the places where the drawings can be referenced.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not well, P-J. I hope you get better. This place will not be the same without you.

Quick Reply