Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > Buying E-system prebuilt

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #11
Braufessor
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 370 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 294

The ones from High Gravity were the ones I had kind of looked at a bit - and seemed to be the closest to what I was maybe considering. I had also looked at theelectricbrewery - great looking system if it could be "ordered."

How similar is the High Gravity 3 vessel to the system shown on theelectricbrewery? Provided you ordered the options like blichmann kettles, etc.is there anything fundamentally different?

Primary: Ordinary Bitter, Bourbon Barrel Imperial Porter
Secondary: Bo-Pils, Sour Cherry Stout,
Future Brews: German Pilsner, Dortmunder, Porter, APA, IPA, British Dark Mild, More...... More....... Beer.......

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
mrwizard0
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgauthier20420
You may be able to "contract" a person on here to build you one to your specs and come out cheaper and get a personalized set up. Just a though. Good luck on your search!
I agree with this. Most of us that built them enjoyed it, at least I know I did. I bet anyone with a system would help you build your own

Old 12-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #13
Roadie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 73 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 1

You can do Stout kettles and get Kal's control panel and have an electrician wire it up. 4 months to get kettles and 2.5 months for prebuilt control panel. I'm STILL waiting on both.

Almost Famous Brewing Co.

Check out our build in progress.

Old 12-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #14
Braufessor
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 370 Times on 261 Posts
Likes Given: 294

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFloyd View Post

So far, the only completely pre-designed/built E-brewing system I've run across is the High Gravity E-BIAB rig here - http://www.highgravitybrew.com/produ...m#.Up1E0eJPmVc

Here's what The Electric Brewery says in their FAQs about "turn-key" set ups -

I don't have time to build this / I want to buy a setup like this. Will you sell me a setup like yours?

In addition to DIY kits and hard to find components, we are working with a US based manufacturer to offer completely built systems for those that do not want to build their own system.

New products are continually being added to our Products page so check back often.

Don't see something listed that you're interested in? Email us and let us know. We are continually working to bring special products on board at discounted prices.

I'd suggest contacting Kal at kal@theelectricbrewery.com and let him know what you'd like to do. I expect that you'll find him very helpful.

Interesting - I will definitely do that.
Primary: Ordinary Bitter, Bourbon Barrel Imperial Porter
Secondary: Bo-Pils, Sour Cherry Stout,
Future Brews: German Pilsner, Dortmunder, Porter, APA, IPA, British Dark Mild, More...... More....... Beer.......

Quick Reply