Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > Beginner looking for some direction

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
TurnX
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Beginner looking for some direction

I would imagine this comes up often, but I was hoping for some direction on where to begin. Living in the Northeast the idea of being able to brew in doors during the winter months seems like a good prospect, but after reading some stuff on electric brewing I am a little lost.

What I would ideally like to start with is a relatively inexpensive setup that will allow me to get my feet wet with the whole concept and potentially be able to expand it down the road if I decide it's something I want to stick with. Something like a simple 2 element and controller setup would be ideal.

If anyone could give me some direction, a website, book, etc that would help me start up I would appreciate it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
jeffmeh
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 144 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 19

http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/

Reading through that and understanding it will give you virtually all of the basic principles you need to adapt something simpler for your needs.

Quick Reply