Can't believe it took over a year! I finally got to power up and run some wet tests over the weekend and my buddy and I had a blast tweaking the BCS. Back for more today, I put the kid on the bus and had a chance to enjoy some coffee in the sun and watch some water cook before work. Took 13 gallons in the HLT from 65 to 168 degrees right at 20 minutes, totally stoked. Couple tiny details like labels and therminator fittings, but first brew goes down this weekend. Really rewarding but I'm so over building stuff! Thanks to everyone on here, totally awesome the amount of knowledge and ideas this group represents.
Running the HLT elements in manual mode, recirculating to avoid stratification for grins.