Auber - where are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewMoreBeers

Reaction score
So, i emailed Auber Instruments with a question about some replacement cables I recently ordered from them. I would have liked to have heard form Auber, but my email has gone ignored. anyone have any success getting customer service from Auber?

So, i emailed Auber Instruments with a question about some replacement cables I recently ordered from them. I would have liked to have heard form Auber, but my email has gone ignored. anyone have any success getting customer service from Auber?

I have been emailing back and forth with Suyi for the past day and a half with out any issues. Trying to resolve my problem with three switches. Two are now good and one pending an answer. No issues very prompt replies. Sorry that you can't say the same.

try [email protected] and [email protected]

Best of luck

Auber has been less that helpful in resolving the current issue with my order. I ended up having to call my bank and get them involved.

I called and talked to them twice Friday on a RTD issue very nice and help full

Back