That one went pretty smooth. I forgot to take an OG, but I can calculate it from my pre-boil. I ended up overshooting a bit, because I boiled too much off. Still haven't really gotten the hang of that too well.
Got 74% efficiency. Not bad for a two-vessel system on a batch roughly 1.090. The diptube in the kettle worked well, but my 90* elbow in the mash tun didn't. I had to pull the pot out of the hole so I could tip it, had a good two gallons in there that I got out. I guess I need to get another diptube cause that is not working. The pot is tough to lift out due to the ball-valve.
Still got some kinks to work out efficiency wise (losing liquid due to MT deadspace, hoses, boil-off rates). Hate myself for not going bottom-drain.