Okay so I went to brew my first batch of kombucha yesterday, without a scoby. I did 12 cups of tea, 1.5 cup sugar, and a 16oz raw organic kombucha. Because I read somewhere that the warmer it is the faster it grows, I decided to put my little space heater next to it for a little while, and I left my house without thinking. When I came back I felt like it got overly warm sitting there for about 6 hours. It got to about 82-83 degrees F in my room and the kombucha brew was right next to my heater so I'm assuming it was around 90 degrees or more where the kombucha was sitting.. So now I'm wondering, did I just kill all of my bacteria on the first day and now my scoby is never going to form? And if that is the case can I potentially just go buy another 16oz bottle of kombucha and add it to my current mixture to ensure there's live bacteria in there? or would I have to start over and waste ALL that tea and sugar? There is a little "clump" of something floating at the top but I would have no idea if it is a scoby forming or just yeast/dead bacteria, I can post a picture if necessary. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!