Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Kombucha & Fermented Tea Forum > Kombucha consultant

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
jambafish
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Kombucha consultant

I've been brewing kombucha for quite a while and now I'd like to take it to the next level.

I'm searching for a consultant with industry knowledge and a proven background who can expertly assist with questions regarding force carbing, storage, flavoring mass quantities, lowering alcohol but getting secondary carbonation and saturation, bottling line setup, where to purchase bulk teas, which SCOBY profile will work best with which teas and flavors, how to set up a mass SCOBY hotel, and bottle vendors.

Business knowledge would be a huge plus, but my current issues concern the above.

If you can assist, please send me personal contact information and perhaps a bit about your experience.

Thank you!

Tap: DIPA, oaked Baltic porter, XXX pale ale, dark IPA

Bottle: vanilla kombucha, oaked puh-er kombucha, blueberry kombucha,

Primary: rose hip kombucha, oaked honey and oolong kombucha, hopped kombucha brewed with green tea infused with cab. grapes

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 AM   #2
roberte
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I have experience with brewing and bottling large quantities of kombucha, including constructing the brew house and building bottling lines. My background is in microbiology, so I have a pretty good understanding of what's going on with kombucha. If you're interested in talking, my email is robert.deering@comcast.net. I live in Portland.

Robert

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply