Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Kombucha & Fermented Tea Forum > detox for drug test
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #21
luke2080
Insert Witty Title Here..
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts

Back in the day out of college, I found out a week before I needed to take a drug test. Bought one of those "48 hour" kits. Comes with home tests, and basically lots of pills. But it all comes down to drinking a ton of crap non-stop for the 2 days to flush your system. Doesn't really flush your system, but flushes it enough so that the next time you pee its clean.

But if you are looking for a job, you're dumb if you don't quit. You never know what a potentially employer may want, or how fast they want to move. Once you have a job, go nuts. Start looking for work, be smart. I used to partake in the gange back in the day - but its too risky now. If it was legal, or if I live in Cali, or if I was still in college, may be another story. Not worth my losing a job now.

But to the OP - I've had success getting the next day order of a 2 day kit. Try that, lots of cranberry juice - and I believe my father recommends lots of Tums...he has some home recipe for this that I'll have to look up.

Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #22
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 607 Times on 376 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Take the drug talk somewhere else. We don't do that here.

Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply