Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > Ye Old Confused Brown Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #11
Osedax
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 28 Posts

That site is pretty cool. It has a lot of interesting stuff on it.

Also, nice beer. Looks tasty. It's making me crave something less hoppy than what I currently have. Still waiting for that peanut butter beer though.

My House IPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #12
BrewCanuck
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here is the Beerzym Multi Technical Product Sheet.

I skimmed through it quick and the enzyme contains Alpha Amylase, Beta Glucanase and various Beta Amylases.

I'm starting to reconsider the peanut butter ale. Peanut butter isn't really very common over here and I finally took the time to figure out how to get my hands on the PB2 peanut butter powder. Looks like it'll cost about $135 USD just for the 1kg of powder in my recipe. Gotta sell a batch of beer that costs upwards of $165 USD to SWMBO first.

File Type: pdf PMB_BeerzymMULTI_GB_001.pdf (130.2 KB, 45 views)

Pipeline is dry until that stupid ship arrives

All Gluten Free

Blog: Thirsty Engineer

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply