Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > GF Orange

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
Riddei
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Cass, mine are in my walk in closet it stays from 67-70 year round. At least it's only around my clothes. Hopefully when we build our house she'll let me insulate and condition the garage and I can brew and store out there. Unless I open a gluten free brewpub I'm limited for the time being

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #22
Riddei
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 12

humblestarts.jpg

gforange.jpg

gforange2.jpg

The results. The wife loves it. The first couple she had the sorghum was really up front, and she made a disgusted face. A day or two later she had another and that smile that crept across her lips was was of approval and then she spoke: "what else can you make that is GF?" I am thinking a nice Pale ale, but seeing as how she never ventured off from the BMC beers, I'm going to have to find a good recipe and the lower IBU range of the style

Old 06-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
DKershner
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddei View Post
I am thinking a nice Pale ale, but seeing as how she never ventured off from the BMC beers, I'm going to have to find a good recipe and the lower IBU range of the style
I deal with the same thing...the pale ale (lower IBU) I made was still far too bitter for her. I recommend sticking to blonde's or german lagers and fruit beers until you can break her taste buds in slowly.

Quick Reply