I decided to give this a shot. I gelitinized .75 lbs of millet flour by adding it to boiling water and heating it at a low boil for 30 minutes. Them I let it cool to 157F and added 1/4t of amylase and several drops of convertase (it's an old bottle, so I wasn't sure if it has denatured). I mashed it to 2.5 hours, heating it back up to 155F when it dropped below 140F. It tasted sweet. I tried straining it through a paper coffee filter, but the flour was so fine, it did not filter much out. I added water to hit .75 gallons and let it sit in the fridge for 5 hoursbefore taking a refractometer reading (there wasn't much settling). I got a measurement of 1.022. I was hoping for higher, but it's something.