Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > Critique my recipe before I make it!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #21
gfreebrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

The world of tea has a lot to offer, and when you think about it it's just some stuff you use to flavor water. So it's a good bet for our purposes!

As far as this brew goes, now that it's starting to condition it seems the rooibos taste is mellowing out a bit and it's starting to taste more... beery

But then again, maybe I'm just getting used to the taste.

Another thing I'll try for sure is toasting the rooibos. Or at least some of it. I'm trying to get something nice and toasty tasting and haven't quite gotten it yet.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply