New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > CO Malting Company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 03:33 AM   #31
igliashon
Gluten-Freek
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 60 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 40

It's called Berkeley Bowl, it's an old old store that's about twice the size of your average supermarket, and they cater heavily to the local Asian population. I guess the market was built in an old bowling alley, hence the name. The produce section is completely insane, it takes up easily one third of the store and always has crazy exotic fruits and veggies I've never found anywhere else. Only place I know around here that sells dragonfruit, starfruit, winter melon (dong gua), loofa melon (si gua), quince, etc. etc. I've shopped there for years but I'd never perused the grain selection before with brewing in mind. Go figure, they're STOCKED. Which may actually be bad, in a way, because now I have all these different grains and I'm faaaaaar too excited about them for my own good! When I get too excited, my restraint goes out the window, but I gotta remind myself: be patient, keep it simple, don't go overboard.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply