Well, it is New Year's Eve so I wondered three things about gluten free brewing
1) What was your favorite GF recipe of this past year?
2) What was the favorite recipe of your friends/family of this past year?
3) What is one thing you have learned about GF brewing this past year?
1) My favorite beer this past year was Grapefruit IPA. This is the only one I am going to re-brew this coming year. http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f164/collective-wisdom-gf-ipas-309409/
2) The favorite beer of mine that others liked (and liked a lot!) was my 1st Date Dunkel http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f164/brew-morn-1st-date-dunkel-326219/
(If you brew this remember to add 1/4oz of cold coffee to 16oz at pour time--that makes all the difference)!
3) Sorghum isn't to be feared--it works excellently with hops (IPA/Pale Ales).