Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Gluten Free Brewing > beer calculus

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
DirtbagHB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default beer calculus

hunting through beer calc...http://beercalculus.hopville.com/recipe.. and it has just about everything imaginable. however, it doesnt have tapioca extract.... lame

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2728 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

No problem... Just email todd@beercalculus.com and ask him to put it in for you. If you can get the fermentability info for him that would make it easier. Often he can make the changes within a couple hours after you email him. I recon about a half dozen ingredients were added because of emails from me, back when I used to use it.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 12-04-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
mloster
Recipes 

tapioca syrup is almost identical to rice syrup in terms of fermentability. i used that when brewing a beer with tapioca syrup and it came out exactly, to the 1000th place, on the dot of the predicted og.

Quick Reply