I did malt the quinoa myself. I had some problems sparging and should have added rice hulls. So I ended up with less wort than expected. Otherwise, the brew day went fine. I boiled as normal, added hops, whirlfloc, chilled to upper 60s, pitched the yeast, and it was on its way. Something weird happened though. Only about 1/3 of the wort in the primary cleared and the bottom 2/3 remained sludgy, never clearing. So I ended up with about 8 bottles from 7 lbs of grain. It's carbonating right now, so I've yet to taste it. But for the simple fact that the end product is incredibly inefficient in terms of inputs, I'd not do the recipe again, even if it tastes great. I'll posts some pics in a day or two.