Temperature: 64F for 2 weeks. I pitched a good 100ml of solids from a top cropped, clean slurry, no starter. I had about 8 hours of lag time and the beer was finished in 3 days.
I guess I like my beers on the dry/bitter side, because I wouldn't call it cloying, but it's sweet upfront. My favourite bitter I made was open fermented with 1275, wich I thnk you hate I'll give the beer another week for things to balance out and give it another taste. It's interesting, but it's not my cup of tea, altough there's a lot of promise in there.
Point being, it worked awesome in the export I made at the same time. It drinks like a smaller McEwan's.